World leader in the production of birch plywood: 7500+ employees, serves clients in 80+ countriesConsulting partner
Graduate School of Management at St Petersburg University
Problem / Challenge
The implementation of the company's strategy includes the transition to the business process management concept. The "traditional" audit of processes turned out to be time-consuming and inaccurate. Thus, the goal of the project was, firstly, to select and test a solution for building a digital twin of a real business process and, secondly, to assess the maturity of the process in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 15504 standard.
What was done
- A comparative analysis of solutions of the process mining class is carried out
- A project management methodology for building a digital twin of business process has been developed
- The digital twin of the process is extracted and explored
- Violations in the procedure for the execution of the process have been identified
- Necessity of changing the approach to the accumulation of historical data on the events of the process is found. .
- Compared with traditional analysis, the time for obtaining value has been reduced by more than tenfold: the pilot audit was implemented in 2 weeks
- Promease functionality for process discovery and conformance check has been confirmed
- A project management methodology for building a digital twin of the process has been developed, forms of internal regulatory documents have been prepared